Monday, July 30, 2012

Be Silly


I won't be doing movie reviews here any longer. I contribute movie reviews to Vintage Life Magazine now and since I have a sleeping Movie Review blog, I'll probably resurrect that when I want to talk movies. I will continue to insert 'Style Scores' in the reviews I post there though, and linking them here.

I just wanted to drop a note here about being silly. Too many people (especially childless folk) tend to get way too serious as they age and it makes me sad. Take advantage of opportunities to pull pranks, to color with crayons, to sing off key. Never ever be afraid to lick your plate if no one is looking, to speak with a fake accent at the drive-through, or to wear a paper hat to the grocery store.

The world will not end if you let the grown-up things go for a while.

xoxo
Ashley