Wednesday, May 1, 2013

It's a Hitchcock Hoedown on 'Ruby Reviews'

No, I'm not disrespectful enough to actually call a video series that, but the mental image it created made me smile so anyway...

A life-long film buff, some of you may know that I started a review channel on Youtube several months ago that has had only sporadic postings:


I have decided to take this channel a little further and begin posting weekly, starting with a doozy of series! I'll be reviewing all available Hitchcock movies, one a week, from The Lodger to Family Plot. While I intend to mostly review these in order of release, I will start with Rear Window, since Grace Kelly's character in that film inspired Lisa Freemont Street. I'm really looking forward to this so I hope you'll come along with me. Click 'Subscribe' and don't miss sharing your opinions and thoughts one each of my coming film reviews!



xoxo
Ashley