Monday, October 5, 2009

Small Comfort...

As my channel progresses, I find that my subscribers range in age from 15 to 50 and everywhere in between. Which means I get request for looks from Miley Cyrus to Rita Hayworth...from Katie Perry to Kate Hepburn. Though I am happy to oblige w/ the classic looks, I usually have to refer the little ladies who request modern looks to other youtubers who specialize in keeping 'up to date'...heh heh. I hope I don't offend by doing so, but really, I have so little time per week to devote to this little venture that I really do like to focus on the looks with which I truly feel a measure of kinshiip. That said, I was surprised indeed when I recently received a request for the following look by Kim Kardashian:








It's lovely! The mention of her name prepared me to forward the viewer to Makeup By TiffanyD without even glancing at the photo...yes, I'm ashamed to admit it. But I was very happy with the look Kim is featuring in these photos and am anxious to re-create it. I also find it somewhat comforting. Now if I could just find some extra hair??