Wednesday, March 16, 2011

*Le`Purr...Le`Swoon...Le`Sigh*


When it rains, it pours! No sooner than I was finally able to splurge on a pair of those long sought-after Freddies of Pinewood overalls, another UK based clothing company has come to my attention. With devastating results! I've seen ads for Miss L Fire in different magazines but have always hesitated to visit the site. I think it's because I knew how depressing such a visit would be, at this particular financial juncture. However, I'm very happy that I finally 'took the plunge' because these shoes are works of art for the tootsies!

I adore the subtle touches, the vivid colors, and the attention to seasonal details that so effectively separate the 'fall/winter' designs from these 'spring/summer' numbers.


Anyway, I guess you could say I've got another several dozen items to add to my growing wishlist. Already, I can envision them with perfect summer frock, propped up on a lounge chair for me to stare at as I sip a fruity concoction. *Le-sigh* indeed...

xxoo,
Ashley