Monday, September 19, 2011

Sponsor Salute! -Queen of Heartz and Kelly Grace!

Time again to pay homage to those lovely companies that help keep Lisa Freemont Street on the 'map'! I'm proud to have as my sponsors those websites that put a little extra emphasis on beauty and form.



Kelly Grace-Artist

New to my site is artist Kelly Grace, who really has an amazing and unique style. Her pieces are for sale on Etsy and have a definite vintage feel. I really love the hues she works with, since they maintain a level of tradition but still feel modern in many ways.



___________________________________

Queen of Hearts

This month, I wanted to show another of my favorite dresses by Queen of Heartz. You all remember the company from my popular Dressing Room series, which I linked here on my blog last month. Since we are transitioning into fall, I thought the following dress was a lovely option for wearing alone or layering with a light cardigan or blazer. This 'Priscilla' brown floral dress maintains the colors of fall but the lightness of summer.



Pair it with some colorful shoes and a jacket or sweater in a complementary hue! The dress retails for 132.00.

Happy Shopping!

Ashley